I cannot download files from the download section or I get an error
Almost all files are hosted on our own servers and checked reguarly.
We use 3 levels which are mentioned at each download:
- visitors (everyone can download this file)
- members (you need to be registered and logged in to download this file)
- customers (you have to rent a product at DutchGame to access this file)
If you cannot download this could have several causes, the most likely causes are:
- The file is only available for registered users (also called members). In this case please create a free account and try again.
- The file is only available for DutchGame customers. In this case you cannot download this file.
- The server has reached the maxim simultanously connections of 50. The server only can serve a number of files at one time, if this limit is reached you will get an error, please try again later.
- You use a link which is not located on this site. Files can only be downloaded if you click on the link of the file from this website. Download links offered outside this site will be blocked.
The speed on which you can download is limited on server side, if more downloads are simultanouisly in progress then the download speed will slow down!
Service unavaible error is received when the server has reached its maximum simultaneously downloads that we have set. Please try again later!